Today consisted of cleaning and eating, enjoying the last few graces of society before I have no access to them. Not that cleaning is really a grace, but it is necessary for me to deploy (more than one person asked, “So if your room isn’t clean…You can’t deploy?”). Later on I ventured with Jibba Jabba, a female signal collector on my team to a burger joint. Our last meal, as she suggested. We sat around and laughed, talked about nothing of importance and it was fun.
It was on the ride back that she surprised me.
“You know, I’m surprised you aren’t a serial killer by now.”
Okay…Why do you say that?
“Well, you know. You’re you.”
…
“Hey you better not be thinking about killing me now!”
Me? Never. Let’s go drive down a dark alley.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment