These clever bastards. They've really gotten better at ensuring that I can't post things here. Let me explain.
So I write jibba-jabba (which, incidentally I will now reference Angela by exclusively) on my laptop in my room. Clickety click. Then I transfer the jibe to my nifty $5 thumb drive, purchased for so little cash at Target I believe. Whoosh, thats the sound of data going into something.
Then, I take my neat little thumb drive, who we will call TD for short, and insert it so gently into a public computer, in the internet cafe.
WRONG
That is how I did it. But with recent...Bans, on insertion, I have to insert it into an office computer and then email the file to myself, since this blog is banned under the general "Web Log content" ban, and there fore cannot be reached by office computers.
So I insert it there, and email it to myself, and post it. But now I can't use TD there either. So I have all these words, and no way to put them here.
F-Bomb.
They win this round.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment