So the Internet cafes in which I so joyfully plug my thumb drive in and transfer the drivel I write from my room and into the computer world, they're against me now.
Besides Internet speeds so slow I feel that I'm being tortured, the cafes now have bans (accompanied with removal, confiscation and banishment) on thumb drives. I imagine some nasty virus tore through the networks here and gave the providers ample reason to worry. However, due to both the speed and the current dissuasion from using devices to transfer anything written, my ability to post here is diminished.
Not that it matters, or will really upset anyone (I picture most everyone reading this shrugging and saying, "Oh well. What's on CNN.com?") but I figured I'd put it out there for people to know.
So FYI.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
One quibble - I thought, "What's on nytimes.com?" - which is not to say I don't enjoy your driving drivel or jabbering jive.
too bad! how much time do you get to use the internet? keep me updated!
Post a Comment